Will Violence Erupt on Election Day?
Something to Watch Out for on Election Day
From people using Twitter to threaten violence and rioting on election day, to members of the mainstream media actually trying to promote the mayhem, some think this year’s election could cause a wave of violence and rioting throughout America.
Here is just a small sample of the threats that are being made on Twitter:
Is the Government getting Ready for Rioting & Social Unrest?
Over the last 12 months we have documented numerous examples of how the government seems to be preparing for large scale civil unrest. We’ve also covered a number of examples of the military has been training for violence on the streets of America.
- January 26, 2012 – Special Forces conduct Warfare Training over Downtown Los Angeles.
- April 17, 2012 – Military drills over downtown Chicago.
- May 9, 2012 – Department of Defense conducts an urban assault simulation in Miami, Florida. Simulation includes explosions, gunfire and military personnel repelling from helicopters onto the Grand Bay Hotel.
- May 25, 2012 – Urban Attack Drills Downtown Tampa, Florida. Drill included international troops training on U.S. Soil.
- June 14, 2012 – Fort Bragg, N.C., Special Operations Command conducts realistic urban training in New Jersey.
- September 7, 2012 – DHS & FEMA Funding Zombie Drills across the country. What are they really preparing for?
- September 18, 2012 – DHS, U.S. Military & Law Enforcement officials conduct “Zombie Drills”.
Mainstream Media Pushes for Violence
It seems some people are hell bent on seeing this violence happen. Even the mainstream media seems to be trying to stoke the flames of violence.
MSNBC Host Loses it on Air…. Threatens Mitt Romney’s Son and challenges him to a fight.
Stoking the Flames…. Main Stream Media calls for Violent Revolutions