Against Taxes & Large Government? For the Constitution? FBI Issues warning calling you Dangerous Anti-Government Extremists
Do any of these things sound like something you believe in:
- Are you against Large Government, High Taxes, and just want to be left alone?
- Do you carry a Bible or make references to it?
- Are you Self Reliant? Even worse…. Are you a prepper?
- Do you want to live off the grid without worrying about the government telling you what you can and can’t do on your own land?
- Do you believe in the Constitution and believe that America is still great because of it?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you might be on the FBI’s List of Anti-Government Extremists.
The FBI held a New Conference yesterday, to warn law enforcement agencies across the country about the growing threat of so-called “Anti-government extremists” who oppose taxes and government regulations.
In the News Conference, the FBI Warned:
The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard. They went on to say that they may also consider themselves “sovereign citizens” and that The FBI considers sovereign-citizen extremists as comprising a domestic terrorist movement…
Well from that definition Ron Paul and his supporters better watch out. For that matter, I guess these men are now considered extremists.
So what can you do to spot one of these dangerous Extremists? Don’t worry the FBI has examples of what to look for. They say you should be on the look out for the following people:
- Those who Make References to the Bible
- People who talk about The Constitution of the United States
- Anyone who speaks about U.S. Supreme Court decisions
- Anyone Who talks about treaties with foreign governments
- Anyone who may socialize and talk about their ideology.
- Or those that refer to themselves as “constitutionalists” or “freemen”
Our founders fought for, and created the United States of America as an independent nation governed by the American people. The people adopted the Constitution and created the government. We elect our representatives, and we create our own laws, therefore The United States is a sovereign nation.
According to the FBI, that notion and anyone who believes it is now a “growing threat” to the United States. The constitution itself seems to have become a manual for extremists.
We are living in dangerous times here.
Despite what the government may claim, we are not just talking about people who don’t pay their taxes. We are talking about the principles that this country was founded on being demonized by the political elite. We are talking about a growing movement to control and enslave the American People, and if we are not careful every right that we hold sacred will soon be stripped away.