5 small things you can do to prepare for bad times
The odds of you and your family experiencing some type of disaster seem to be increasing. From financial woes to the downright uncertainty of what the future has in store for us, you can no longer afford to ignore what’s going on.
Here are 5 things that every beginner should do.
- Stock up on the necessities – Start stocking up on the basics. Check out our list of foods to start stockpiling.
- Learn the Basics - The basics are food water and shelter; make sure you know how to find all three during an emergency. Click here to read more about the basics of survival.
- Bugout Bag - Make a bugout bag that you can quickly grab during an emergency situation. Click here to for more information on Bug out Bags
- Have an Evacuation Plan – Having an emergency evacuation plan is critical in any survival situation. Click here to find out what should be in your emergency plan.
- Learn - Start learning everything you can about survival. Read books like SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea, subscribe to our RSS Feed, follow us on Twitter, check out our past survival articles, and check out our big list of survival websites.