Last week we told you how California legislators were in the process of criminalizing most of the state’s law abiding gun owners. Well two more states can now be added to the list of places actively working to destroy the 2nd amendment.
South Carolina: House Bill 3575 banning semi-auto rifles and shotguns.
South Carolina is the latest in a string of states trying to take away your right to bear arms. Yesterday, South Carolina legislators introduced House Bill 3575, a piece of legislation that will ban most semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.
The ban will go after:
- All semiautomatic action, centerfire rifles with a detachable magazine with a capacity of twenty-one or more rounds.
- Any part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, including a detachable magazine with a capacity of twenty-one or more rounds.
- All semiautomatic shotguns with a folding stock or a magazine capacity of more than six rounds, or both.
Oregon: House Bill 3200
Not to be outdone, Oregon Introduced House Bill 3200, a bill that will ban almost all semi-automatic firearms.
The bill will:
- Criminalize the possession and transfer of many commonly used firearms
- Will Create a Gun Registry (which we all know eventually leads to confiscation)
- Will limit ownership to one registered “assault weapon” and 3 magazines per person.
- Will subject all gun owners to “inspections” by state police.