For weeks the mainstream media and hysterical politicians have been basically screaming that it’s the end of the world with frantic estimates of millions of people dying from Coronavirus. Every time someone dares questions the numbers, we are yelled at like children by the media who keeps saying just wait in a week, we are going to see mass numbers of people dead…
But over the last week, many of the models that were used to scare the world into shutting down have now been revised, and the new estimates are showing the Coronavirus is nowhere near the Pandemic they told us. In all likelihood, the millions of people dying in the United States hysteria was just that, hysteria!
Models being Revised; it’s not really that bad!
One of the first major models used to push for the shutdowns was the Imperial College model that claimed 500,000 deaths in Britain and over 2 million in the U.S. could be expected. But after world governments started putting their countries on lockdown over these models, the projections were abruptly revised down to show fewer than 20,000 U.K. deaths and 200,000 in the U.S. could occur from the COVID-19 virus
Today, we are learning that another leading forecasting model, used by Dr. Anthony Fauci to convince the President to go along with the unprecedented shutdown of most of the country, was also wrong. The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) now says their model shows that the United States may need fewer hospital beds, ventilators, and medical equipment than was first claimed.
Just last week these models were showing that even if we went into full lockdown mode, that the best case death toll would end up being between 100,000-240,000 dead Americans. Those models are now saying that those numbers could be as low at 49,000 deaths – so not much worse than your average flu season.
How dare you compare this to the flu.
Even the hyperboles jackass Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has been using these estimates to scare the hell out of the word into shutting down for months now, seems to have done a complete 180 on using the models. While he is still pushing for extended shutdowns, he now says the models can’t be relied on.
“I’ve looked at all the models. I’ve spent a lot of time on the models. They don’t tell you anything. You can’t really rely upon models,” Dr. Fauci told other task force members this week, according to two officials with direct knowledge of the exchange.
SO WHY THE FUCK DID WE SHUT DOWN OVER MODELS WHICH THIS DICK NOW SAYS WE CAN’T RELY ON?
Despite what looks like to be a complete overreaction, people like Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates are doubling down on insanity and claiming the world may never get back to ‘normal’ after the coronavirus pandemic.
“If ‘back to normal’ means acting like there never was a coronavirus problem, I don’t think that’s going to happen until we do have a situation where you can completely protect the population” with a vaccine, he said.
Gates is pushing the same mass-vaccination propaganda, saying that until large numbers of people can be vaccinated against the virus things like large gatherings “may not come back at all.”
Let’s Look at the Numbers that have Caused the Worldwide Pandemic Hysteria
Remember, this is actual math, not bullshit models. MATH DOESN’T LIE!!!!
- There are 7,771,772,400 people in the world.
- As of 6:30 EST on April 7th, there are 1,427,044 COVID-19 Infections WORLDWIDE!
- That means (going by China’s word that this started sometime in November) in 5 months the COVID-19 Pandemic has infected less than 0.018361886% of the world’s population.
Only 0.01836188615% of the world’s population is infected, yet hysterical assholes like the Governor of New York are claiming 40 to 80 percent of the state’s population is going to be infected. How is that possible if we can’t even hit 1% worldwide after 5 months?
WORLDWIDE INFECTED: 0.01836188615%
of the world’s population
Now for the Death Tolls…
Every death is, of course, heartbreaking. But if we are going to shut the world down over a “pandemic” we should at least look at what the numbers are really showing, right?
- There are 7,771,772,400 people in the world.
- As of 6:30 EST on April 7th, there are 81,772 COVID-19 deaths.
- That means we shut down the world for something that death wise that has only affected 0.001052166% of the world.
WORLDWIDE DEATH NUMBERS:
OF THE WORLD HAS DIED FROM COVID-19
Media Hysteria and the Crackdown on Civil Liberties
Keep in mind; a majority of the “scientists” who are saying millions of people could die are the same assholes who have been telling us global warming was going to kill us for the last 40 years!
Here are just a few examples of the civil liberties that have been lost:
- Florida Pastor Arrested for Holding Church Service and Not Following COVID-19 Closure Order
- DC mayor threatening to throw residents who leave their home in jail for 90 days
- Chicago Mayor and Police Chief Warn Those Who Go Outside To Exercise Risk Arrest
- Miami to Impose Mandatory City Curfew Over COVID-19 Concerns
- Michigan Governor Threatens Doctors Who Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19
- Fauci Warns Coronavirus Could Become Seasonal
- Nevada Gov. Sisolak bans gatherings of 10 or more people
- LA County Sheriff Orders Gun Stores To Close as He Releases 1,700 Inmates From County Jails.
- Gun Stores Throughout Country Being Forced to Close: Police Stop Issuing License to Carry Permits in Some Areas
- People Being Turned in By Neighbors and Arrested for Not Obeying Government Stay at Home/ No Gathering Orders
Coronavirus Preparedness Resources:
Please read our article on Media Hysteria, Global Panic, and a Rational Look at the Actual Numbers — At his point, panic and hysteria are doing more damage to the public than the actual coronavirus itself! There seem to be a whole lot of people pushing agendas and profiting off spreading fear and hysteria.
- Grocery Options that Ship to your Home: Amazon Fresh, Bulk Emergency Foods, or Amazon Grocery
- How Not to Get Overwhelmed By the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemics and How to Prepare for a Pandemic Outbreak.
- Prepper 101: Your Survival Guide to Getting Started
- Emergency Communication Preparedness Checklist
- Best Emergency Food: The Top Survival Food Supplies
- What could happen under Martial law