Since this so-called pandemic started we warned that the actual numbers were showing this virus was not the killer the media was making it out to be; in fact, from the very start, we warned that the real killer would be the mass panic, hysteria, and overreaction by governments from around the world.
Today, we have further confirmation that the COVID-19 pandemic may be more hype and hysteria than actual threat to the world.
New REAL-WORLD Data suggests COVID-19 Death Rates about the Same as the Flu
New data from Researchers at the University of Southern California (USC) and the L.A. Department of Public Health suggests that even with the draconian lockdown orders, the Coronavirus is actually much more widespread, and less deadly than all of the models have shown.
On Monday, CNBC reported:
USC and the health department released preliminary study results that found that roughly 4.1% of the county’s adult population has antibodies to the coronavirus, estimating that between 221,000 adults to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection.
This new estimate is 28 to 55 times higher than the 7,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19 [coronavirus illness] reported to the county in early April. The number of coronavirus-related deaths in the county has now surpassed 600, according to the Department of Public Health. The data, if correct, would mean that the county’s fatality rate is lower than originally thought.
If these numbers hold true, that would mean this virus is far less deadly than we’ve been told, and other researchers are starting to agree.
Stanford University researchers who looked at California’s Santa Clara County, reached similar conclusions, finding that the COVID-19 outbreak may be more widespread but far less deadly than originally estimated.
The Stanford University researchers found that between 2.5 percent and 4.2 percent of county residents had antibodies to the coronavirus by early April, the Los Angeles Times reported on Friday, adding:
Though the county had reported roughly 1,000 cases in early April, the Stanford researchers estimate the actual number was between 48,000 and 81,000, or 50 to 85 times greater.
Using these data, the researchers calculated the infection fatality rate, that is, the percent of people infected with the disease who actually die: “A hundred deaths out of 48,000-81,000 infections correspond to an infection fatality rate of 0.12-0.2%,” they report. That’s about the same infection fatality rate the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates for seasonal influenza.
THAT’S RIGHT – NO MORE DEADLY THAN THE FUCKING FLU! And they’ve known it for a while!
In early March, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House Coronavirus Taskforce, predicted COVID-19 could be 10 times deadlier than the Flu. His predictions were used as justification to close down the economy and implement the lockdown of the entire nation.
But even earlier this month, Economist magazine had already cited another study that found the new novel coronavirus had spread faster but was far less deadly than official data implied.
The coronavirus mortality rate could be as low as 0.1 percent, “similar to that of flu,” the researchers cited by the Economist found, noting that the faster the disease spreads and hits its peak, the fewer people will die.
Have we lost our civil liberties over a virus that has the same death rate as the Flu?
Our nation has been turned into de facto police state where citizens are being threatened with arrest and fines for playing at parks, attending drive-in church services, or even walking to close to each other. It’s appalling and frankly very fucking un-American.
Here are just a few articles where we document the crackdown on freedom over the last couple of months:
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio Announces Snitch Line to Tell on Social Distance Rule Breakers
- Here comes CoronaTracking: Is this the New Patriot Act for Public Health Surveillance?
- Have we been Scammed? New Coronavirus Numbers Show It’s Not as Bad as We’ve Been Told!
- Billionaire Bill Gates Pushing For Large Gatherings To Not Come Back Without Mass Vaccination Program
- DC Mayor Threatens Public: 90 Days in Jail if You Leave Your Home During Coronavirus Outbreak
- Florida Pastor Arrested for Holding Church Service and Not Following COVID-19 Closure Order
- Kentucky Records License Plates At Church Services, Mandatory Quarantine if you Attend Church on Easter
Preparing for Government Tyrants and the Coming Economic Disaster
From the very start, we have been telling people to read our article on Media Hysteria, Global Panic, and a Rational Look at the Infection Numbers —
We’ve been attacked by fearful idiots who want to believe this is the Walking Dead and that while they sit at home watching Netflix they are somehow living out some end o days survival situation.
We take preparedness very seriously; that’s why we don’t consider panic and hysteria to be a valid response to any survival situation. The key to preparedness is knowing the threat, understanding the threat, and then taking the correct actions to protect yourself from that threat. So far the only threat we can see is the unprecedented crackdown on civil liberties and the destruction of our economy and small business infrastructure.
- How Not to Get Overwhelmed By the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemics and How to Prepare for a Pandemic Outbreak.
- Prepper 101: Your Survival Guide to Getting Started
- Emergency Communication Preparedness Checklist
- BUGOUT: 60+ Preparedness Resources for Bugging Out
- Best Emergency Food: The Top Survival Food Supplies
- What could happen under Martial law
- We Know that Hysteria has made it hard to find a lot of supplies. Here are some Grocery Options that ship right to your Home: Amazon Fresh, Bulk Emergency Foods, or Amazon Grocery