I believe social unrest and violent attacks are two of the top survival threats that we face as a community; while the media continues to cover up these attacks, we are not going to sit by in silence and ignore a very real preparedness issue.
Footage was released today of yet another mall brawl, this time of a group of urban teenage thugs violently assaulting a woman at Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, California. The woman, who earlier had her phone stolen by these thugs, asked for it back — then the beating began. In the middle of the attack, a California Highway Patrol officer tries to intervene and is brutally beaten and choked until he is unconscious.
This is one of the Top Preparedness Threats You Face!
It’s important to note from this video:
- This attack happens out in the open at a nice looking outdoor mall where most people don’t even think about being attacked like this.
- These thugs have no fear of security, police or anyone else.
- Even the police fear them! The off-duty CHP officer begins to run, but the group chases him and continues to assault him, repeatedly striking and choking him until he is unconscious.
- You are on your own during these type of attacks! Most people will do nothing to help you, so you better be prepared to defend yourself against a mob!
Unfortunately, these attacks are becoming an everyday occurrence in this country, only the mainstream media refuses to talk about them because it doesn’t fit the narrative they are trying to push. Unless they can tie a story to “racist White Trump supporters”, they don’t seem to give two shits about the public’s’ safety.
Yet Again, just like so many of these violent attacks this won’t receive national coverage; urban thuggery is very rarely reported by the national mainstream media. And the local coverage it received tried to tie it to innocent Black Friday mayhem. But as we’ve pointed out, this type of thing is now happening throughout the country on a daily basis; here are just a few examples that we’ve covered:
- There isn’t a place in this country where you are safe! In fact, just last month we had Riots breaking out in a HOSPITAL!!
- And if you shop at a mall, there is a good chance you are placing yourself and ground zero: Here is a case just from the other day where Over 1,000 Urban Teens Riot/Fight in New York Mall
- And if you think these are isolated incidents, they are not! Hundreds of left-wing & urban mob attacks that happen on a daily basis.
- Quite possibly one of the scariest things we’ve come across in our research, is what is happening to your kids if you send them to a public school in this country. Massive amount of hate crimes against White Students in the U.S. Public School system
- And then of course we have: Antifa Terror attacks, Knockout Game Attacks, and Mass Shootings that don’t fit their narrative!
What can you do?
I dedicated an entire section of my book, The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World, to self-defense topics and understanding the criminal mind.
The number one thing you can do to protect yourself from violent attacks is to be aware of what’s going on around you.
- Don’t be a Zombie! Make sure you stay off their phone, remove the headphones, and pay attention. Criminals look for easy victims.
- Teach your Children. Take the time to show them examples of what they should be looking for while out in public. See who can find the most exits at the store, and who can spot the quickest way to those exit points from various spots in the store. These are the kinds of things that will prepare them to face threats and disasters.
- Be aware of their surroundings, and to start developing mental maps of places you visit. This will during any disaster including natural disasters, fires, or any other situation where you might have to make a quick exit.
- Lean to use a Firearm!!!
Additional Self-Defense Reading: