In Michigan, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is warning physicians that prescribing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 ‘without further proof of efficacy’ may be investigated for administrative action.
Sadly, ever since Donald Trump suggested the two drugs may be effective in treating COVID-19 patients, the media has gone into overdrive trying to discredit the drugs, despite there being some scientific evidence and some anecdotal accounts from doctors in the field that the drugs may actually work.
A 2005 National Institutes of Health study of chloroquine in SARS, showed its effective in preventing the spread of that coronavirus in primate cells.
Throughout the country we are facing unprecedented draconian lockdowns by State Governors who keep telling us how deadly serious this COVID-19 Pandemic is, yet as they scream at us like we are children being sent to our room, these same people can’t seem to make decisions that are not being influenced by politics.
The Governor has ZERO right to tell doctors how to treat their patients, and if this “pandemic” is as bad as they keep telling us, why would they restrict doctors from being able to treat their patients based on their own medical expertise?
None of it makes sense; that is, unless this is all about politics and these people are so evil that they are afraid the President might look good if these drugs indeed help people – but that could never happen, right?
Well, these are the same people that were blaming President Trump last week, claiming that a man died taking these medications because of Trump’s advice. What they don’t tell you, in those same media reports, is the person:
- Was never actually prescribed any of the drugs the President mentioned.
- The guy who died, and the wife who ended up being hospitalized, actually ate aquarium cleaner not a prescription medication.
- The couple did not have Coronavirus, and they were never even sick – we’ll possibly mentally, but they were not infected by Coronavirus or any other virus.
Remember, some of the people trying to ban doctors from prescribing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 are the same people that think your teenage daughter should be able to get birth control and abortions without your consent. But for some reason, they believe they can tell a licensed doctor what he can or cannot prescribe to a patient who might be dying – at that point, what does the patient have to lose?
Again, if this “pandemic” is serious enough for the following crackdown in civil liberties, Why are we taking away a doctor’s treatment options?
- Chicago Mayor and Police Chief Warn Those Who Go Outside To Exercise Risk Arrest
- Fauci Warns Coronavirus Could Become Seasonal
- Nevada Gov. Sisolak bans gatherings of 10 or more people
- LA County Sheriff Orders Gun Stores To Close as He Releases 1,700 Inmates From County Jails.
- Gun Stores Throughout Country Being Forced to Close: Police Stop Issuing License to Carry Permits in Some Areas
- People Being Turned in By Neighbors and Arrested for Not Obeying Government Stay at Home/ No Gathering Orders
Coronavirus Preparedness Resources:
Please read our article from earlier today about Media Hysteria, Global Panic, and a Rational Look at the Actual Numbers — Some people need to realize this isn’t the end of the world and that panic and hysteria are starting to do more damage than the actual virus!