It may seem odd that we are talking about a Sriracha Sauce Shortage, but it’s a symptom of a more significant problem; a manufactured crisis meant to fundamentally change the way we live.
Ever since the great Costco toilet paper wars during COVID, where morons stocked up on years worth of toilet paper while neglecting actual survival supplies like FOOD, the powers that be have hit us with one phony crisis after another. And why not, if you convince that many morons to believe their lives are over without toilet paper, what else can you get away with – indefinite mask-wearing, a life of monthly booster shots for a virus you still catch, the slow removal of every freedom you thought you had?
From fake coin shortages to tanking the infant formula industry and panicking parents into thinking their newborns may starve, it seems like every week we are hearing about a new sector that, for some reason, can no longer produce the goods and services that they’ve managed to produce for decades before our government decided to “build back better.”
So now, this week, we have a sriracha shortage.
In an email dating back to last month, Huy Fong Foods informed customers that they are facing “a more severe shortage of chili” compared to a similar situation in July 2020. As a result, all orders placed on or after April 19 will be scheduled after Labor Day (September 6) in the order they were received.
In the email, the company added that those who have not received a confirmation after making their purchase will have their orders on hold until September.
“We understand that this may cause issues. However, during this time we will not accept any new orders to be placed before September as we will not have enough inventory to fulfill your order,” the company said.
So now chili peppers join the growing list of foods and products in shortage. Baby formula, for instance, has been scarce since November 2021 and hit a whopping 73% out-of-stock rate on May 22, as per data firm Datasembly.
Coming Shortages in 2022
Beyond chili peppers, computer chips, and infant formula, it’s going to start becoming hard to find a great deal of the products from the past. And if you do find them, expect to pay!
Eggs, Meat, and canned goods are already starting to be hit. Farmers, seemingly by design, are reducing crop, livestock, and flock sizes, pushing an already struggling industry over the edge. High prices and low availability of aluminum may cause canned food and beverage shortages this year, much like the end of 2021
How does this effect you?
Well, they are telling you what’s coming, a life that was nothing like before the manufactured cold pandemic of 2020 – Remember, they literally told you and brainwashed people into accepting this by feeding them the “NEW NORMAL” line — a line that brainwashed fucking idiots still repeat to this day.
But in reality, this goes back much further, to something we talked about for years before COVID. We told you a great reset was coming; THEY told you it was coming. And their slogan, you will own nothing and be happy, that’s coming next!
Our advice is not far from what we have been saying on OFFGRID Survival for almost 15 years now – and most of the directions in my book The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World still apply.
One of the biggest threats to your survival and your family’s safety is still stupid people who will sit here and allow their freedom to be slowly killed off by the elites. When these morons wake up from their media-induced comas, watch out!
It’s something I’ve talked about in the book, and it’s something I have covered numerous times throughout the years on this site. Remember, even before this started, we warned you that you live among Zombies!
If the COVID pandemic hysteria and government crackdowns have taught you anything, it should be that we live in a world with a lot of really dumb fucking people. People that can not only easily be brainwashed and manipulated, but people who can be pushed into a mass psychosis event and convinced to do things that are borderline mentally ill.
Make sure you start stocking up on the essentials – and that does not mean toilet paper!
The first thing you need to do is ensure you have your essential needs covered. That doesn’t mean going out and buying pallets of toilet paper.
You must ensure you have the essentials: water, shelter, food, sanitation, medications, and personal security.
- Start prepping for a post-collapse world. Make sure you have skills that will make you ESSENTIAL to those that don’t have them!
- Learn to Hunt, Fish, Farm, and how to do things that will make you less dependent on the system.
- Prepare for the shit to hit the fan when the sheep wake up and realize what has been done to them!
Take the lessons you have hopefully learned over the last two years, and start planning for things to get worse!
None of this was ever about a virus or pandemic; it was all about killing your spirit and killing the American Dream.
Short-term Threats you should be ready for:
- Expect more social unrest events: Groups like BLM and Antifa will feel emboldened, while patriotic American will take the fall – it’s already starting as they are purging patriots from the military.
- The censorship of the internet will ramp up quickly! I hope you listened to us a year ago when we told you to get your communication plans in order – if not, please read our article over at our other site – HamRadioPrepper.com – on The Importance of Radio Monitoring and Intelligence Gathering During Crisis Situations. It will give you everything you need to ensure you get information and intelligence during a blackout/collapse event.
- Prepper 101: Your Survival Guide to Getting Started
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist: This applies to all disasters and threats.
- Have a stockpile of long-term Food Supplies and Water: 56 Long-Term Survival Foods and Supplies at the Grocery Store