- ‘Multiple’ casualties following series of co-ordinated series of Terrorist Attacks in London
- Police say they are responding to three separate terror attacks in London Bridge, Borough Market, and Vauxhall
- Reports a van targeting pedestrians on London Bridge
- Officers responding to reports of stabbings in Borough Market
- Reports of multiple fatalities in London Bridge area
London was rocked by a series of terror attacks tonight with multiple fatalities after a van plowed down pedestrians on London Bridge and three men with hunting knives started stabbing people nearby.
BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the incident, said the van was driven by a man and was “probably traveling at about 50 miles an hour”.
“He swerved right round me and then hit about five or six people. He hit about two people in front of me and then three behind,” Ms. Jones told the BBC News Channel.
— David Jack (@DJack_Journo) June 3, 2017
Eye witnesses confirm that several bodies are “strewn on the ground” and people are receiving CPR after being randomly stabbed by “two to three men armed 12 inch long knives.”
A bomb squad has reportedly arrived on the scene.
Multiple ongoing attacks throughout London
— Boston🇺🇸Bobblehead (@DBloom451) June 3, 2017
Up to seven people were feared dead and another 20 injured in the 10 pm attack on the Bridge and at nearby Borough Market. A third incident has also been confirmed by The Metropolitan Police who tweeted “you must run, hide and tell.”
— Metropolitan Police (@metpoliceuk) June 3, 2017
— CBS News (@CBSNews) June 3, 2017
Downing Street said: “The prime minister is in contact with officials and is being regularly updated on the incident at London Bridge.”