So apparently the mainstream media isn’t the only one censoring anyone critical of Islam, it looks like after posting today’s story over the terrorist attacks in Paris – which included a picture of Mohammed – we have been banned from commenting on our own Facebook page, a page which has almost 350,000 followers.
As of now the actual Facebook fan page is still up; but for the last three hours we have been blocked from commenting on our own page, after I posted the story below.
Here is the original post that got us into trouble with Facebook:
And here is what happened almost immediately when I tried to start commenting back to people who were posting on the page (in this case, to one of those oh so friendly liberals who love to get people banned from social media sites):
What I suspect happened:
I’m guessing a number of unbalanced people who can’t stand Free Speech probably complained about my post.
This is a popular tactic used by deranged liberal groups who target anyone with an opposing view. Over the last couple of years these groups have been very successful at silencing anyone they disagree with, by reporting everything as “hate-speech.” I suspect that I will eventually be allowed to post on Facebook, but the fact that this is happening should be a wake-up call to those who use these sites.
Are Facebook, Twitter & Liberal run Social Media Sites designed to kill Alternative Media?
When you have almost 350,000 followers on Facebook, and Facebook decides it’s only going to show your post to 1% of those followers, I think we have a problem!
I’ve written about this in the past, and after witnessing a whole slew of conservative bloggers being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook over the last couple of years, it’s become pretty obvious that these sites are 100% designed to control what you see.
Journalists, Conservatives & Bloggers Banned from Social Media:
- GotNews.com editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson had his popular Twitter account censored by Twitter for publishing journalism related to the Ferguson protests.
- “Chicks on the Right” had their Facebook account temporarily blocked after posting something critical of The White House.
- Chris Loesch, the husband of Radio Talk Show Host Dana Loesch, had his Twitter account disabled following a heated exchanged with some liberal Twitter users.
- Hyatt Guns had posts removed from their page after talking about Gun Safes: It seems even talking about gun safety is enough to get you into trouble over at Facebook.
- Facebook Banned a Fox News Radio Host after he posted a message on his fan page supporting the National Rifle Association, Paula Dean and Jesus.
- Facebook Increasingly Censoring sites like Infowars.com
WHAT CAN WE DO?
FIGHT BACK using their own technology against them. Sometimes the best way to fight the war is from within the enemy’s camp. Use Facebook, Twitter and every other social media channel you can to share these types of stories and fight back. Don’t be intimidating into censoring yourself. If we’re ever able to post to our account again, I don’t plan on doing anything different.
Share and Promote independent media. The Corporate bigwigs have all the money in the world to promote their propaganda. The only way we can fight back is to start setting up our own networks and promoting each other.
- Visit other independent news websites.
- Join the discussion and talk to people who are commenting at the end of articles.
- Instead of wasting your time commenting on Facebook, where they decide who sees the message, start engaging in conversations with people on this site, and other sites like it.