As police and local governments around the country crack down on your personal freedoms, threaten “non-essential” business owners with arrest for not shutting down, and force gun shops to close or face arrest, actual criminals are being set free in some bizarro world version of what now passes as reality.
In Kentucky, public defenders and judges have reduced the number of county inmates in jails by 28%.
Citing a potential health disaster, Chief Justice John Minton Jr. called on jailers and local officials to safely release as many inmates as possible, saying defendants who can await the outcome of their cases at home should do so.
Throughout the country liberal politicians are using the coronavirus hysteria to release criminals back on to the streets, all the while threatening the regular public with fines and arrests if they violate “stay at home” orders.
Activists are calling for large-scale prison releases to “fight” the coronavirus.
“Unfortunately, we know that prisons and jails are virus vectors, and people who live and work in these institutions are virtually sitting ducks for the virus,” Amy Fettig, the deputy director of the ACLU National Prison Project. “All of these people are now extremely at-risk because they can’t practice the social distancing that public health officials tell us is absolutely necessary to protect ourselves.”
Of course, the usual suspects are involved in the con: Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Cory Booker, D-N.J., along with Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., have introduced legislation that would immediately free inmates who are pregnant, have underlying health issues or are over age 50 into “community supervision outside of prison unless they pose a violent threat to the community.”
Jail population update 3/26: continuing to see sharp declines in many county jail populations. For Seattle area jails (e.g.,. Snohomish, Kitsap), these declines are at or approaching 50% reductions since 3/1.https://t.co/uEYGxt7WBH— Public Safety Lab (@publicsafetylab) March 26, 2020
DM for access to daily jail population data. pic.twitter.com/sTm566WB03
Over 1,700 Criminals Released in Los Angeles County
In Los Angeles, Sheriff Alex Villanueva has released over 1,700 criminals from County Jails; keep in mind this is the same constitutional hating piece of shit who sent police teams to force gun shops to close. So he is releasing actual criminals, while at the same time threatening law-abiding citizens with arrest if they don’t comply with the mini-dictators unconstitutional orders.
It’s happening throughout the Country… Here is just a handful of examples that we have found.
- Chief justice of the Supreme Court of Montana is asking lower court judges to “release, without bond, as many prisoners as you are able, especially those being held for nonviolent offenses.”
- New Jersey’s chief justice issued an order to free certain inmates, which the state said it would undertake by freeing about 1,000 prisoners.
- New York City mayorBill de Blasio announced 200 inmates were released from jail facilities across the city. Later in the say, he announced he was freeing 300 inmates from Rikers Island.
- In Norfolk Virginia, so far 11% of Norfolk jail’s inmates have been released.
- In Cleveland, officials have moved more than 700 prisoners out of the Cuyahoga County Jail in less than two weeks.
So while small business owners who are deemed “non-essential” are being threatened with arrest if they don’t comply, in places like New York actual criminals are not only being freed from jail, but inmates released from Rikers Island are being given free cellphones, cab fare, and even hotel rooms as they head out the door, according to sources and a City Hall rep.
“This is a disgrace to all correction officers — insane and dishonorable,’’ a city Department of Corrections source raged to The Post.
Mayor Bill de Blasio “hasn’t even given us masks to wear, let alone made sure we received masks.”
Freeing Criminals While Cracking Down on Your Civil Liberties
As this dystopian nightmare drags on, at least for another 30 days, one of the most troubling things is the unprecedented crackdown on our civil liberties. Never before has a so-called public health emergency caused this type of world-wide freakout and suspension of civil liberties. We’ve seen things like:
- Chicago Mayor and Police Chief Warn Those Who Go Outside To Exercise Risk Arrest
- Miami to Impose Mandatory City Curfew Over COVID-19 Concerns
- Michigan Governor Threatens Doctors Who Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19
- Fauci Warns Coronavirus Could Become Seasonal
- Nevada Gov. Sisolak bans gatherings of 10 or more people
- LA County Sheriff Orders Gun Stores To Close as He Releases 1,700 Inmates From County Jails.
- Gun Stores Throughout Country Being Forced to Close: Police Stop Issuing License to Carry Permits in Some Areas
- People Being Turned in By Neighbors and Arrested for Not Obeying Government Stay at Home/ No Gathering Orders
Coronavirus Preparedness Resources:
Please read our article about Media Hysteria, Global Panic, and a Rational Look at the Actual Numbers — We still believe panic and hysteria are doing far more damage than the actual coronavirus! While the number may have went up a bit since we wrote the article, the main point still stands. There seem to be a whole lot of people pushing agendas and profiting off spreading fear and hysteria.
- Grocery Options that Ship to your Home: Amazon Fresh, Bulk Emergency Foods, or Amazon Grocery
- How Not to Get Overwhelmed By the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemics and How to Prepare for a Pandemic Outbreak.
- Prepper 101: Your Survival Guide to Getting Started
- Emergency Communication Preparedness Checklist
- Best Emergency Food: The Top Survival Food Supplies
- What could happen under Martial law