In the latest move to reinstate COVID restrictions and ramp up the fear campaign heading into election season, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially approved new COVID mRNA booster vaccines formulated by pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and Moderna. This new endorsement authorizes the administration of these vaccines to every American, including infants as young as six months, a decision shrouded in controversy given the absence of long-term testing to validate the efficacy of these injections against the virus and its so-called emerging variants.
What THE FDA is saying about these new mRNA Boosters, in their latest press release…
- Individuals 5 years of age and older regardless of previous vaccination are eligible to receive a single dose of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months since the last dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals 6 months through 4 years of age who have previously been vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to receive one or two doses of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (timing and number of doses to administer depends on the previous COVID-19 vaccine received).
- Unvaccinated individuals 6 months through 4 years of age are eligible to receive three doses of the updated authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or two doses of the updated authorized Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Individuals who receive an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine may experience similar side effects as those reported by individuals who previously received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines as described in the respective prescribing information or fact sheets.
- The updated vaccines are expected to provide “good” protection against COVID-19 from the currently circulating variants. Barring the emergence of a markedly more virulent variant, the FDA anticipates that the composition of COVID-19 vaccines may need to be updated annually, as is done for the seasonal influenza vaccine.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices will meet tomorrow (Sept. 12), to discuss clinical recommendations on who should receive an updated vaccine, as well as further considerations for specific populations such as immunocompromised and older individuals.
- Manufacturers have publicly announced that the updated vaccines would be ready this fall, and the FDA anticipates that the updated vaccines will be available in the near future.
Despite the lack of concrete evidence substantiating the actual benefits of this latest big-pharma booster, the FDA appears to be unyieldingly pushing forward with this latest COVID vaccine rollout, in what many say is a campaign to transform the seasonal flu shot into an anticipated yearly COVID booster update. In fact, the FDA is busy promoting the idea of a tripledemic (flu, COVID-19, and RSV ), and has been busy hyping three vaccines that it now wants all Americans to get.
The FDA seem more eager to jump on the big-pharma, revenue-generating bandwagon than focusing on ensuring the actual health and well-being of Americans.
However, the average citizen appears to be at their wits’ end with this relentless barrage of COVID fearmongering. In an indication of the mounting frustration, almost 60% of Americans aged 65 and above chose to forego last year’s bivalent booster shot. Experts anticipate an even smaller turnout for the upcoming booster shots, something many fear could trigger a government overreach and the return of more mandates.
Coupled with the sudden reintroduction of mask mandates in schools nationwide, this recent announcement has left many preparing for a return of the economy-killing COVID protocols in the lead-up to the next election cycle.
As we reported last week, As America braces for the upcoming election season, President Joe Biden made headlines by strapping on a mask again, a day after four-time vaccinated First Lady Jill Biden tested positive for COVID-19. As we have been warning for weeks, moves are being made throughout the country to push another round of COVID lockdowns and this seems to be the latest signal that our government is gearing up for another oppressive round of COVID mandates.