This morning the Pentagon raised its security level at all U.S. military bases over the threat from Islamic State terrorists.
Although the military will not say if the threat condition was raised due to a specific warning or piece of intelligence, the fact that all U.S. military bases are now at what they call “Force Protection Bravo”, suggests the military is preparing for something.
This rise in threat level is the first widespread threat level elevation since the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and comes a day after F.B.I. director James Comey suggested there could already be thousands of online supporters of the Islamic State in the U.S., similar to the two who attacked the art exhibit in Texas last weekend.
On Wednesday, the Islamic State terror group said online that they have scores of “trained soldiers” positioned in 15 states, awaiting orders to carry out more operations.
The exact message reads:
“Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, we are increasing in number,” read the warning. “Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan.”
Back in February, FBI Director Comey confirmed that there were already ISIS sympathizers in 49 states of the United States, and claimed these people had direct ties to ISIS. In a speech to law enforcement back in February Comey said:
“We are focused keenly on who would be looking to travel to join this band of murderers who will have come back from Iraq and Syria and to the United States.” …“We have opened cases all over the place focused on this threat.”
After admitting the country had already been infiltrated by Islamic terrorist groups, The Obama administration threw a hissy fit and actually forbid the Director of the FBI from attending The White House Meeting on Countering Violent Extremism.
Obama administration still refuses to focus on Islamic Terror Threat.
Despite warnings from his FBI Director, and numerous attacks that have happened under his watch, President Obama still refuses to take the threat seriously. Instead of admitting that we have a problem with Islamic terrorists targeting this country, the Obama administration is so delusional that they actually reassigned a federal law-enforcement group, the Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee, to stop focusing on Islamic threats and instead target American citizens who they believe “may be spurred to violence for political or prejudicial reasons.”
Even traditionally liberal groups like the ACLU spoke out against the task force saying, they have serious “concerns that it could be a sweeping mandate to monitor and collect controversial speech.”
FLASHBACK: Obama 2012, ‘The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet of Islam’
I guess the fact that the White House is yet again ignoring the threat from Islamic Extremist really shouldn’t be a shocker; especially when you consider it was President Obama, when speaking at the United Nations on September 25, 2012, who spoke out not in defense of free speech, but against anyone who dare say anything negative about the Muslim prophet Mohammed.
In 2012 Obama said, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
Illegal Immigrants from Middle East allowed to Join U.S. Military & Granted Citizenship
This is also the same administration who back in 2010 issued an executive order expediting immigration visa requests from Islamic countries. As part of the Obama Administrations plan, people from Islamic countries who had “special skills” like speaking Arabic, Dari, Pushti, or any other Islamic dialect could be granted citizenship in return for serving in our military.
So at the same time this administration was purging hundreds of thousands of American citizens from the military, they were granting citizenship and recruiting Muslims to join that same military.