Survival Websites

The key to survival is knowledge; as part of our quest to provide you with that knowledge, we have compiled a list of some of the top survival, preparedness and self-reliance websites on the internet. All of these websites can help you gain the skills you need to survive in a variety of situations. Some of them I visit often, and some of them came as recommendations from our readers.

OFFGRID Survival’s Huge list of Survival Websites and Blogs

Survival Websites

To Connect with us at OFFGRID you can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter, & Facebook
You Can Also Subscribe to our RSS FEED HERE

Survival Blogs & Survival Websites

Preparedness Blogs & Prepper Websites

Food Storage & Survival Cooking Websites & Blogs

Self Sustained Living & Homesteading

Bushcraft, Hunting & Fishing

Survival & the Economy

Nonactive & Archived Survival Blogs

15 Comments

1. Stacy
    November 28, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Why isn’t Frugal Squirrel listed here?

2. Randy Berg
    January 30, 2013 at 2:11 pm

My wife and I moved to Costa Rica nearly a decade ago after 9-11.
    We cannot imagine living anywhere else.
    We have encountered an awful lot of people that are examining Costa Rica as an alternative way of life … or just having an escape hatch here.
    Any feedback on whether or not this is a continuing trend or is it just a one time thing?
    thanks,

3. jacquel Ludd
    March 12, 2013 at 9:31 am

I have a perfect home for endtime,water,space,fences,etc. How do i sell it to a survivalist?

4. James Bolivar DiGriz
    March 24, 2013 at 11:58 am

You saved me a lot of work but also took away an opportunity. I was planning a similar website but I see no reason to do so after seeing yours.

5. Christian
    April 23, 2013 at 4:23 am

awesome stuff. love the shtfblog…

6. Jennifer Frandsen
    November 5, 2014 at 9:30 am

I’m offering Wonder Ovens for $40 plus shipping. This is the lowest price I’ve seen lately…I think it will give more people a chance to get one and learn how to use it. Can you pass my email along and let others know?
    Thanks, Jennifer Frandsen
    (Jenfrandsen@charter.net)

7. Dana robison
    March 28, 2015 at 12:20 am

I am a retired gunsmith teacher. I am offering a complete.course on how to build your own long gun. The whole course. How to use precision tools. All the machines. Installing bbls. Set head space. Blue printing. I am taking 3 people in my. Shop at a time. I have lodging here. The student will leave with a long gun they build in one week. Will cover tearing down n reassembly of revolvers and semi auto pistols. Contact.620.762.0597 flatland er apachie

8. Brian
    May 31, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Wilderness Arena (wildernessarena.com) is another good one and has an especially nice catalog of edible plants and wild animals.

9. B from CA
    August 1, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Your site is well organized and easy to navigate. I find myself coming back again and again. Thanks for the list. It helps.

10. David
    August 10, 2015 at 2:39 am

Great resources! Thanks for putting this together

11. Phil
    August 14, 2015 at 11:29 am

Great site, thank you
    Is there a site where we can purchase basic medical supplies at discounted prices? Dressings and bandages are very expensive.

12. Henry
    December 18, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Great resources. Thanks for putting this list together

13. Simon
    April 18, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Great resource, would have taken a while to put that together. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

14. Sabrina - Prepping Pros
    May 23, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Thanks so much for compiling this list! If you don’t mind, I’m going to link to you from my husband’s site. I think this is a great resource.

15. Vicki
    April 13, 2017 at 10:00 am

Do you have anything got the not so elite ages 65+?