For over a decade of running OFFGIRD Survival we have warned this day was coming; the day when patriots and truth are completely purged from the internet. For over a decade, one by one patriots, truth tellers, and those that dare to questions the mainstream media have slowly been purged from the internet, and so-called patriots stood by and watched.
Those like Laura Loomer, Alex Jones, GAB, 8CHAN, were scrubbed from the internet – digitally assassinated. Pieces of Human shit like Matt Drudge, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro and other pseudo “conservatives” cheered — they are allowed to continue to push their brand of conservatism because if you haven’t figured it out by now, they are controlled opposition.
If you’ve wondered where OFFGRID SURVIVAL has been, we rarely post anymore:
- We went from having 20,000 people on the site at a time, to barely a trickle.
- We have been shadow banned by Twitter, suspended multiple times and had over 100K people removed from our Facebook page and our reach so limited that posting there is pointless
- My Author Account for my Book has been Suspended and all the posts purged from Twitter.
- We have been virtually purged by Google’s Search Engines and have had our advertising revenue attacked again and again.
- We have been targeted by mainstream media giants who have actually sent out lawyers to steal our name, trademark it, and then tell us we can’t use the term OFFGRID! FUCK THEM!
Parler has now been killed by Amazon, Apple and Google
Parler has been targeted by Big-Tech and virtually eliminated from the internet. Apple and Google removed them from their App Stores, making it impossible to put the App on phones, then Amazon used their power to pull them off their servers – Amazon has
On one hand, I despise what is happening to Parler; on the other hand the site is run by “Fox News” “Conservative” types who sat by and did jackshit when the same thing happened to us Laura Loomer, Alex Jones, GAB, 8CHAN, etc…
They fear WE THE PEOPLE!!!
- Corporate Media Reads From the Same Script: It’s all about pushing fear! They don’t want you hearing any other narrative!
- They don’t want site like this exposing the truth about things like the CoronaVirus Hoax!
- Here comes CoronaTracking: Is this the New Patriot Act for Public Health Surveillance? They hate that sites like this called them out from the very start of the hoax!
- The Mark? California Issuing Digital Papers for Vaccination Verification Program
- You won’t be able to participate in commerce without the Vaccine: Ticketmaster to Verify Vaccine Status for Concert Attendees
WHAT CAN WE DO TO FIGHT BACK?
It’s time to start networking outside the system.
I’ve been warning our readers that this was coming for years! For the last 5-6 years, this site has been routinely censored and even suspended from a number of Social Media sites, simply for sharing our opinions — or in some cases factual news they deemed not acceptable. Here is what I suggested then, and here is what I still suggest today.
Limit, stop using, or take control of how you use these Social Media Ghettos!
For years now, Silicon Valley Tech Giants have been swallowing up content and killing organic growth for alternative media websites. These internet giants have created a system where it’s impossible to exist without them; they are literally swallowing up the Internet and forcing people into communities that they can control, censor, and regulate.
Out of the 400,000+ followers this site has on Facebook (Facebook has removed 100k of them), I’m lucky if Facebook shows my post to 1% of those people. And now with this latest hit, who knows!
While there still may be some value to sharing these types of articles, almost like going behind enemy lines, the fact is it’s almost impossible for alternative media to reach the people who want to see their stories.
Start your own website or online community.
I’m one guy; if I can do it, so can you. I started OFFGRID back in 2007, and I have slowly grown it one day at a time. It’s not easy, but I do believe it’s important.
In the process of building the site, I’ve talked to millions of people, written a book that helped expand my reach beyond the internet, started other websites like Country Hookers and Ham Radio Prepper, and helped a countless number of people become better prepared for the very real threats in today’s society.
So yes, it is worth it!
Even if it’s just a small blog, one that is only read by a handful of people, you have the power to create your own community that isn’t owned by Facebook, Google, Twitter, or any other media conglomerate. You can write about the things that are important to you, and you can share the stories and links that you think are important.
- Don’t just leave comments on Facebook: Comment in the comments section on this and other blogs and free internet forums. This will help move the conversation off of these social media sites, and back into arenas where we control the content.
- If you don’t want to start your own page, shoot me an email through my contact page and you can write for OFFGRID Survival or one of my other sites.
I don’t trust anything I hear from the mainstream media, and even the internet has become tightly controlled and a vast majority of the popular sites have been bought off long ago by large media conglomerates. For another look at what the rest of the world is saying, we suggest getting a radio to monitor international shortwave stations, local police and first responder frequencies, military communications, ham radio communications, and any other kind of radio transmission you can think of.
Download and use an RSS Reader
While not many people still use RSS Readers — Facebook essentially killed them — it’s one of the best ways to collect the news you want to see. Instead of relying on Google or Facebook to tell you what’s important, Subscribe to our RSS feed and download an App like Feedly to subscribe to this, and other alternative media sites. With an RSS Reader, you choose what you see, when you see it, and how much of it you see.
I don’t send them often, but when I do you can be sure that you are getting our articles straight from the source.