A Dallas salon owner is now in jail for violating an unconstitutional order to close her salon during the coronavirus pandemic. Shelley Luther, owner of Salon à la Mode in Dallas Texas, will spend the next week in jail and have to pay a 7,000 fine simply for trying to feed her family and help her employees stay above water.
Like so many small business owners, who tyrannical politicians have deemed non-essential, Luther was forced to close her business on March 22nd after Dallas County enacted a stay-at-home order. She reopened her salon on April 24th and tore up a cease-and-desist letter from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins at a demonstration the following day.
In a court hearing today, Luther said she had no choice but to open her business.
She said she hadn’t earned income since the county’s stay-at-home order was set in March. She applied for a federal loan aimed at helping small businesses, but didn’t receive the loan until Sunday, she testified.
“I couldn’t feed my family and my stylists couldn’t feed their families,” Luther testified, holding a phone to her face from the witness stand so the court reporter could hear her through a mask.
Before issuing his ruling, Moyé gave Luther an opportunity to “apologize” and promise not to reopen her salon until allowed to do so, saying he would consider levying only a fine “in lieu of the incarceration which you’ve demonstrated that you have so clearly earned.”
Luther, however, defended her actions to the very end.
“Feeding my kids is not selfish,” she told Moyé. “If you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon.”
They have declared War on Hard Working Americans and American Business Owners
At this point, it’s hard not to see this as anything but an all-out attack on not only our freedoms and liberties but on the small business owners who make this country great.
Not one of these bastard, authoritarian politicians has been able to tell the public how it’s somehow more dangerous to go and buy goods from a small business than one of the corporate overlords who have been deemed essential and have been allowed to operate throughout the COVID-19 Plandemic.
And to the stay-at-home useful idiots, who can’t stop screaming at people and turning in small business owners as they stand in line to be herded into Costco, how are you immune to catching the virus at a big box store?
Why can you stand in a Walmart with hundreds of people and buy a bunch of useless crap, but the small business next door is forced to close its doors?
None of this makes sense! They don’t care that frontline doctors are saying this virus is NOT as bad as we’ve been told, and that hospitals are laying-off healthcare workers left and right. They have pushed this propaganda so hard that 40% of the country now says they may not leave their houses even if the so-called pandemic ends!
America has turned into a de facto police state:
- Tyrannical Mayor of Chicago Threatens to Arrest and Jail Anyone who Violates Stay-at-Home Order
- New York ‘s Mayor has a Snitch Line to Tell on Social Distance Rule Breakers
- Fauci wants Americans to Carry Certificates of Coronavirus Immunity
- WHO Pushing for Extended Lockdowns until Vaccine Can be Made
- WHO Official says we need to remove sick people from their homes to stop Coronavirus
- Is this the New Patriot Act for Public Health Surveillance?
- Censored by Facebook For Telling the Truth
- Have we been Scammed? New Coronavirus Numbers Show It’s Not as Bad as We’ve Been Told!
- Billionaire Bill Gates Pushing For Large Gatherings To Not Come Back Without Mass Vaccination Program
- How Not to Get Overwhelmed By the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemics and How to Prepare for a Pandemic Outbreak.
- Prepper 101: Your Survival Guide to Getting Started
- Emergency Communication Preparedness Checklist
- BUGOUT: 60+ Preparedness Resources for Bugging Out
- Best Emergency Food: The Top Survival Food Supplies
- What could happen under Martial law
- We Know Hysteria has made it hard to find supplies. Here are some Grocery Options that still ship right to your Home: Amazon Fresh, Bulk Emergency Foods, or Amazon Grocery