Fishing Knots – The Clinch
The Clinch knot is one of the most popular fishing knots. It is a quick and easy knot, and if done right is extremely reliable.
Here is how to make a Clinch Knot for Fishing
- Thread the line through the eye of the hook, swivel or lure head.
- Bring the line back and make at least five turns around the line.
- Bring the line though the loop formed behind the eye, then bring it through the big loop.
- Wet the knots and pull on the end to draw up the coils.
- Pull the standing line to form a knot.
- Slide tight against the eye and clip any extra line.