A couple weeks ago we went up to Sedona to test some gear. One of the things we took was the Trek light hammock. Out of all the gear we tested that week the hammock turned out to be the biggest hit.
Not only was the Hammock a great addition to our camping gear, but it became a favorite of my 5 year old daughter who spent most of her time swinging the day away.
Trek Light Hammock Specs
- 5 feet across and 10 feet long,
- Holds up to 400lbs
- weighs 1lb with the pouch
- Water Resistant Nylon Material
Why We Recommend the Trek Light Hammock
- Extremely light weight (Only 1lb with the carrying pouch)
- Very Heavy Duty, I felt very secure in the hammock and would have no problem sleeping the night in peace.
- Awesome if you have Kids. Definitely a must have for campers with kids. This will keep them well entertained for hours.
- Comfort! – Very comfortable and very addictive. Once you’re in the Trek Light Hammock you will not want to get out.
Complaints about the Trek Light Hammock
- The only complaint I have is 1 definitely was not enough. The hammock was so popular among the group, I barely had time to use it. If your camping with a group make sure you bring a couple of them!
The Trek light Hammock can be purchased at www.treklightgear.com It is well worth the money and is an excellent alternative to Tent Camping.