Multiple Stream Line Fishing
In a Survival Situation, you want to do anything you can to increase your chances of catching food. A great way to catch multiple fish, without having to worry about watching your line, is to set up a Stream Line fishing system.
How to Set up a Stream Line
- Find a stream that you can easily cross back and forth.
- Drive a post or some wood into each side of the stream
- Tie a Rope or some 550 Paracord from post to post.
- Tie several Fishing lines to the rope, each with its own hook.
- The lines can be set to different depths to give yourself the best chance of catching fish.
- Check your line every couple of hours.
To better your odds, you can set up similar lines at various points in the stream or river.