7 Rules of Self Defense
- SELF DEFENSE HAS NO RULES - In a life or death situation, rules go right out the window. You need to use everything at your disposal to stop your attacker. Eye gouging, biting , throat strikes, and groin attacks are all fair game when trying to defend your life. Do whatever it takes to win!
- Don’t Put yourself in Bad Situations – Avoiding conflict is just common sense, but all too often people seem to forget this most basic of rules. To truly defend yourself means to avoid the conflict in the first place.
- Confidence - Believe it or not, an attacker can smell your fear from a mile away. Criminals are experts at picking the right victim and they tend to go after people who they feel are weak, and or vulnerable to attack.
- Stay Aware - Become an expert at body language. How an aggressor is standing, looking, or motioning can give you clues as to what he is about to do.
- Control the situation – Don’t react, ACT. The person who can control the situation is usually the person that will come out on top.
- Hurt them first – If a fight is unavoidable, hurt them first and hurt them bad. Your goal is to immobilize your attacker, and physiologically defeat anyone who may be thinking about joining the fight.
- Get Away - As soon as you can, get away… Far away! Don’t let your ego get you killed; remember, if your dead you didn’t win the fight.