Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live off the grid? What about living a full-time mobile/nomadic lifestyle?
Over the many years of running Off Grid Survival it’s one of the things that has intrigued me the most about off-grid living, so we’ve added a new Travel/RV section to the site. Over the next couple of months, we will be adding a regular series to the site where we will profile people and families who have taken the plunge and choose to live a nomadic lifestyle.
From a 70-year old single woman who has lived alone in a van, a trailer, and an RV for the last 30 years to a family of five who travels North America raising their children in a 5th wheel RV, we are going to take a look at what its really like to live this unique off the grid lifestyle.
RV Living Series:
- The Globe Trekker Family – Living Full-time in an RV
- Breaking free from the Rat Race. How a Couple Found Happiness Living Full-time out on the Road
- Traveling the Country in an RV while still Working and Making a Living
- Throwing out the Rule Book: Traveling North America in an RV
- The Life of a Boondocker: Living alone in Vans, Trailers and RVs
- Newlyweds Hit the Road to become Full-time RVers
Here are a couple of articles from the past:
I’ve done it before and, before too long, will be doing it again. However, more and more places are passing laws to make it more difficult.